October: What's hot? What's next?



5 stars read



Unsuitable by Samantha Towle / Review
Challenge by Amy Daws / Review
Thief of Hearts by L.H. Cosway / Review
Mr Mysterious by J.A. Huss / Review
Where the Wind Whispers by Bethany-Kris & London Miller / Review
Finding my Reason by Claudia Y. Burgoa / Review
Grin & Bear it by Penny Reid / Review

4 stars read


Bang Gang by Jade West / Review
Deadly Silence by Rebecca Zanetti / Review
Sugar Free by Sawyer Bennett / Review
Twisted Palace by Erin Watt / Review
Take me with you by Nina G. Jones / Review
Keepsake by Sarina Bowen / Review

3 stars read


Harley &Rose by Carmen Jenner
Clubs Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclar
Black Swan Affair by K.L/.Kreig


Stéphanie loves to discover new authors

I never read Amy Daws before but I sure will correct that soon! Challenge is a book everything sports lovers should read! It was really the perfect fun read I needed at the time! And Camden is just book boyfriend material

descriptionHe’s her patient. She’s his doctor. They shouldn’t. But God, do they want to. 

Camden Harris, the famously hot, hulk of a footballer is laid up in a London hospital. But his busted knee doesn’t stop him from running his well-practiced game on Indie Porter—his redheaded spitfire of a doctor. She’s not his type, not even close. But she could be the perfect distraction from the soul-crushing damage this injury could cost him. 

Indie’s tired of her naivety putting a target on her back. As a gifted child, she’s let her education take the front seat her whole life. But a fling with a footballer like Camden might be just what she needs to grab life by the balls. 

And he could be the perfect guy for the plan she’s been sitting on for over two years. 

But when feelings make a final play, there’s no amount of medicine that can heal the damage to their hearts.



Katy enjoyed trying a new author too

I fell hook, line and sinker for this story and I couldn't stop reading once I started. I love meeting new authors I mean this is why I blog to find new authors and enjoy their work as much as my favorites. But hey Amie has now become a favorite author too. I can't really say much about this book aside from the fact that this is why I love romance so much-  this is a book based on love and family and there are many levels of love. Many friendships that become family and that grows to love. Really this is one of the reasons why I love to read, it captured my heart and I went with it throughout the book.

descriptionAmie Knight ran me through the gamut of emotions with this one. I laughed. I cried. I swooned. See Through Heart is a heart-wrenching story mixed with the perfect balance of hilarious banter and smoking-hot sexy time. You don't want to miss it.
-Aly Martinez, USA Today Bestselling Author
 



Ainsley came into my life in a flurry of vibrant colors, lighting my world up when all seemed lost.

It wasn’t our quiet nights by the creek or stolen kisses surrounded by a sea of cotton that saved me.

It was her.

She was my comfort when life threw one ugly tragedy after another at me.

Until she dealt me the greatest blow.

Now, abandonment, betrayal, and death darken every corner of my life.  Anger and hurt burn bright where love and trust once lived.

But, now, she’s back.  Sure, she’s changed, but I see through it—straight to her heart.
 







This book isn't out yet but my review will be shared on release day with all the links to buy but you can add it to your #TBR for now. 

Suzanne enjoyed many of her favs

This month was a win fall of great releases from many of my fav authors.  Two stand outs for me were the final book in Bethany-Kris and London Miller's The Seasons of Betrayal series. I've got one word: KAZ! You must meet this panty-melting Russian.  
The other is the audio book of Penny Reid's Grin & Beard it.  I love Penny, her stories are just so special. This one was all the more special by the voices of Sienna and Jethro. You've gotta to listen to get it! 


descriptionThere is death where the wind whispers.

Left for dead by his own father on a snowy sidewalk, Kazimir Markovic finally understands what true betrayal really means, and just how far one will go to keep a secret. He only needs to survive, to make it home alive to his wife, and then everyone else will know what it means, too.

It will all come to an end …

Right back where it first started …

New York’s streets are bloodier than ever.
No souls are safe in this war.
The games are over.

From authors Bethany-Kris (Donati Bloodlines Trilogy) and London Miller (Den of Mercenaries) comes the final installment of Kaz and Violet’s journey in the Seasons of Betrayal series.
 

AMAZON



description
Sienna Diaz is everyone’s favorite “fat” funny lady. The movie studio executives can’t explain it, but her films are out-grossing all the fit and trim headliners and Hollywood’s most beautiful elite. The simple truth is, everyone loves plus-sized Sienna. 


But she has a problem, she can’t read maps and her sense of direction is almost as bad as her comedic timing is stellar. Therefore, when Sienna’s latest starring role takes her to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park she finds herself continually lost while trying to navigate the backroads of Green Valley, Tennessee. Much to her consternation, Sienna’s most frequent savior is a ridiculously handsome, charming, and cheeky Park Ranger by the name of Jethro Winston.

Sienna is accustomed to high levels of man-handsome, so it’s not Jethro’s chiseled features or his perfect physique that make Sienna stutter. It’s his southern charm. And gentlemanly manners. And habit of looking at her too long and too often. 

Sienna has successfully navigated the labyrinth of Hollywood heart-throbs. But can she traverse the tenuous trails of Tennessee without losing her head? Or worse, her heart?



Throwback Thursday




Cover Reveals





Lucas by JayMclean
Release Date: November 1st

Already Available:


See Through Heart by Amie Knight
Release Date: November 7th
Already Available

Sexy Lies and Rock&Roll
Release Date: November 14
Pre-order:

More than Friends by Monica Murphy
Release Date:November 14
Pre-order:

Major Love by Kate Stewart
Release Date: November 15
No pre-order

Managed by Kristen Callihan
Release Date: November 17
Pre-order:



No comments